Wednesday, January 7, 2015

007/365

My challenge for today: "Solitude". I actually like this photo quite a lot and when I hear the word solitude, this is something I would think of. A single flower in black and white.  I wanted it back-lit. I think it really captures a peaceful or maybe dark mood. I had a little time this afternoon so I took about 20 photos with different settings and at different spots in the house before I got almost exactly what I had in mind.

Equipment: Canon EOS 60D, EF85mm f/1.8 USM
Settings: Manual exposure, 1/5000, f/1.8, ISO 500, handheld


2 comments:

  1. I love this photo, I really like how the background goes from light to dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer. I saw that you are doing the challenge as well. Can't wait to check out your blog this weekend!

      Delete