Thursday, January 8, 2015

008/365

Today's challenge for me was "multifaceted". This is another one that I do not love. It turned out kind of as I expected, but honestly, today I'm just plain tired and I'm glad to be done for the day. Knowing I was going to be posting this on the internet did force me to try with as much energy as I had left. Tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready for the weekend.

Equipment: Canon EOS 60D, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 12 II extension tube
Settings: Manual exposure, 1/125, f/5.6, ISO 800, tripod mounted

2 comments:

  1. I really like this picture, is it a close up of a crystal glass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It's a red wine glass (Waterford Lucerne). I laid it down on a piece of black velvet I had and put a string of Christmas lights behind it. The smaller light dots (kind of in two lines from the left top corner) are from the under counter LED lights. I used an extension tube to get the close-up. Really love using that little toy!

      Delete