Monday, February 16, 2015

047/365

"Anticipation". School is already closed for tomorrow, even though as of 5:30 p.m. we barely have a dusting of snow.  "They" are predicting over a foot of snow tonight, which is really unusual for this part of Virginia - and very exciting for the kids. I took my son out shopping today for 2 very important items. A snow shovel, and a snowboard. Hopefully he will get to put BOTH to good use tomorrow. The cabinet is stocked with Dutch cocoa and I have heavy cream for making homemade whipped cream and chocolate syrup for drizzling - there will be some fabulous hot chocolate when the outside fun is over. I have already talked to my manager and requested the day off if there's lots of snow. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will have some good action shots to post.

Equipment: Canon EOS 60D, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Settings: Manual exposure, 5 seconds, f/4.0, ISO 100, tripod mounted


No comments:

Post a Comment