Saturday, January 31, 2015

031/365

Day 31. Today's challenge: "One Done". I have gotten through the first month of my first attempt at a project 365. While I have sporadically followed daily challenge ideas from a variety of websites, I liked today's (on captureyour365.com) so I took it. No, I haven't actually been crossing off the days as I go, my son helped me with this one by crossing off all the days of January with an orange marker. I just thought this would be a fun idea for today's theme.

Equipment: Canon EOS 60D, EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Settings: Manual exposure, 1/20, f/4.5, ISO 100, tripod mounted

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, now 11 more months to go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems daunting... Finishing the first month was a huge confidence builder, though!

      Delete