Wednesday, January 28, 2015

028/365

Day 28: "Every other Wednesday".

I get home from work at 3:30, usually. My son gets off the bus at 4:00. We have to leave for his swim practice at 5:05. I have to get him out of the pool early at 6:20, because in 20 minutes, his father is picking him up at the pool for Cub Scouts. I go home, have a quick dinner, pack lunches for the boy and myself, prepare tomorrow morning's coffee, and go to bed so that I can drag my butt out of bed at 4:00 Thursday morning. I did not promise all my photos for this project would be good, and I did not promise they would all be shot with a DSLR. This photo is the transition from swim practice to Cub Scouts and was taken with my iPhone. I did take a picture today, though, and this counts.

Equipment: iPhone
Settings: Flash off, handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment